Fixing the birth fee (providing for the surname)
Legislative and regulatory references :
- Law No. 3 of 1957 dated on August 1, 1957 regulating civil status as it was completed and revised by subsequent texts.
- Law No. 59-130 dated on October 5, 1959 related to the issuance of the Code of Civil and Commercial Procedures as completed and revised by subsequent texts.
- Joint publication of the Justice and the Interior Ministers under No. 45 dated on September 29, 1984.
Conditions for having the service :
The applicant must not have a surname in his/her birth fee
The required documents :
Submit a file containing the following documents:
-A request defined the legalization the signature of the person concerned in which the matter is mentioned in its full address addressed to the civil status officer who has the applicant’s birth fee.
- A birth certificate of the concerned person
- A birth or death certificate of the applicant’s father.
- A birth certificate of one of the siblings.
Filing placement :
- Civil Status service in the municipality or the municipal department
Placement for having the service :
Civil Status service in the municipality or the municipal department
Time limits :
-Within 2 months from the date of the request delivery.